Friday 22 January 2010

Biography

I was born in Dalian which is in the north-east of China. It is a small city by the sea, and there is a beautiful coast and amazing natural views. So it is also a famous travelling city. Lots of people visit there every year. All of my childhood is about sea and seafood. I miss my hometown wherever I am.

I grew up in Dalian till I was 18 years old. I had to leave there for university which is located in Shenyang which is in the north-east of China as well. I call it my second hometown because it was the first stop of my life since I left my hometown. The other reasons are I met my closest friend and got the firest job of my career.

After 1 year working I thought I should go to Beijing to get a better job and earn more money although Beijing was a strange city to me and I would be alone. I stayed in Beijing only 1 year, So I had not more memories about it. Only one thing I can remember is to celebrate Beijing getting the qualifacation of holding the 2008 Olympic Games.

The reason of going to Shanghai is the same as going to Beijing. I have got a lot of memories of Shanghai - meeting many good friends, working with colleagues and so on. But the important one is having my own family. I married a beautiful gril. We bought a flat, and we were decorating it together.

2009 is a special year to me. I decided to resign my job and go to London. I do not know if it is a correct decision. But I thought as I have been here I should do my best to get whatever I want. I wish it would be a precious memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment